Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4x4


I was itching today to create something, however my time was limited so I couldn't tackle a project that was too in depth. Nothing worse than being full blown in the midst of playing with your Muse, only to find that you have to cut your time short to do something, oh I don't know, responsible or some such nonsense.
I have so many collage sheets I could open my own store, however, I hoard and collect them all for myself. I grabbed a 4x4 coaster and my binder of collage sheets and set out to create. This image is from one of my all time favorite collage sheet sellers on ebay, she's got great images and I should know, cause I kid you not, I own them ALL. Far be it from me to exhibit any kind of self control when it comes to shopping for things that make me happy. The bkgrd is done with Radiant Rain daubers, which are fun to use, when they decide to work right, sometimes they can be so maddening! The row of German Scrap stars are from another fabulous site, Artchix Studio. Have you created anything today?

3 comments:

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Lisa I love this piece and enjoyed viewing your blog! Great Inspiration!

Heather Robinson said...

I haven't visited in a couple of days and I've missed so much! This is a wonderful piece with lots of gorgeous detail!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW! I LOVE this one, think this is my fave thing on your blog, I love moon things and the saying is perect, the colours are just fab.
absolutely stunning, glad I found your blog.
Kaz :-)