Monday, October 22, 2007

Almost Done!!!

This year I was commisioned to make 250 Christmas Cards, 165 MORE than I did for this client last year. My intention was to be done with half by the end of July, well you know what the say about good intentions.

So now I'm closing in on my self appointed deadline here and have been plugging away at these cards in hopes to get them done and out the door by the end of October. I don't do all of

them the same, I do about 20-25 of each design, sometimes less just depending on the supplies I have in stock. I should have these all done by the end of the week if all goes well and then on to other things. WOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

Rustic Path Gardens said...

Those are really cool! Very pretty cards....no wonder the order was so big!

Jan

Jodi said...

I love your cards, Lisa! That's a lotta cards -- are you going to have the energy to do your own? eeek... I need to start thinking about mine. Anyhow, love the colors, layout, all of it!

Inka said...

Just lovely! They give you such a cozy feeling … just the way it should be at Christmas!