Sunday, November 18, 2007

Girlfriends Gothic Arch


How sad is it that the last post I did was a week ago for last Sundays Gothic Arch Challenge? I was busy running the book fair at my sons school so I have a legitimate excuse. I wouldn't miss it for the world, the 4K-ers make every minute worth it, they're just so darn cute LOL Anyways, the flourish on this is grunge board, I love this stuff!!! Not only is it great to work with but it smells fabulous too, almost like leather! Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

K said...

beautiful arch! love the design and the flourish!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Fabulous arch..that's one of my favorite girlfriend images!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful arch. The Girlfriends are great.

Anonymous said...

love the girlsfriends's photo
great work !

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!

Debby said...

Beautiful Lisa!!! Great image.

Debby

Jacqueline said...

Perfect image - love your arch!

Sija said...

Wonderful arch!

Hermine said...

Beautiful, great details.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful arch!

Nellie said...

Beautiful arch! Great image you chose

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Love the vintage look on this one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful arch, love the flourish-swirl.

Vintage Papers said...

I love this arch (but I also loved last weeks) - the image is just great and you have awesome details in your artwork!

Barbara said...

Great details on this.

Anonymous said...

Great arch !!

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous Arch

Jill said...

Love your arch, Lisa. The grungeboard flourish is really cool.

Deborah March said...

This is GREAT! The image is fabulous, and I really like the flourish additio, and the way you added the little different piece of torn text.

Unknown said...

WOW! Amazing. Lol x

Angelina said...

Great Arch! Fab image!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Arch Lisa