Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sharing a Happiness


I'm on several Yahoo email lists, one of my favorites is a chatty group of Mom's from Wisconsin. We've been together so long and shared so much that our list is closed to new members now. I've gotten very close to all of them. I share my art with them of course, most of them dabble in this or that, but not in my type of art. Well one of the moms mentioned how much she loved this piece and she just wanted it. Well I wasn't going to do anything with it other than have it sitting here in a pile with the rest of them. So I tossed it in an envelope and sent it off to her. Well she was so excited to get it and she said she was going to put it in a frame and keep it on her night stand to remind her of what she is. I love it that my art has the ability to do that for someone.

1 comment:

Inka said...

What a privilege to have moved a friend with your art! It really is amazing what a little piece of art can do in someone’s life… I can see why she like it too :)