Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Timeless


This is one of my favorite collage images from Inkastamps . I've also been playing w/ cheese cloth, mostly for this canvas I'm working on, but I had this extra piece sitting on my counter so I played w/ it and voila, it works!
On a side note, Inkastamps can make larger sizes of collage images. I also have this image in an 8x10 and it's clean and crips and perfect!!! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use this image or another one that is from this particular collage sheet to do transfer for a canvas collage I'm dreaming up. Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Inka said...

She looks stunning! The colors you used gives me such a serene sensation, along with the netting makes me think of a mermaid or sea nymph. I can’t wait to see what you do with the larger one.

Rustic Path Gardens said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! WOW

Jodi said...

Sooo pretty! I love the look and feel of this piece! Beautiful...