Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mixed Media Monday


Ok here it is Sunday Night and I'm JUST now posting Mondays challenge. I just decided that I was going to sit down and start at the beginning of the week and get through as much as I could before I get to tired to see straight. I haven't been doing many of these challenges lately and I miss them, they're a great creative vibe kick start! This is a 4x4 done on a Paint Scrapped bkgrd I did some time ago. A few left over odds and ends from a class I took this past summer w/ Tim Holtz and a great collage image from Gemini Angel Art. I just love the great vibrant colors of this one.

12 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous, Lisa. Not late for this week's challenge of backgrounds at all in fact you are one of the first. The challenge starts on Monday (Aussie eastern time) which would be your Sunday night. Backgrounds started today. Love your piece - the colours are amazing! Diane

Sandy said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Really stunning. Great job.

Audrey said...

Beautiful! Great colors!

Andrea said...

Totally great ... so wonderful colours.
I'm your opinion, even for me are the challenges a creative vibe, too.

Greetings,
Annchen

(P.S: Sorry for my horrible english :-) )

Lisa said...

Wow, the colors are awesome!

Jill said...

I love this! The composition is awesome and I'm so jealous that you got to take a Tim Holtz class. I can't even find a MM/AA person within 50 mi. of my home. :(
Your art rocks, Lisa!!

AlexaCzar said...

wow

its great.
Very intressting composition.

Whooooooouw !!!!

Jeanie said...

What a fun, bright piece of Art!

Kreativgeschwafel said...

that looks fantastic!


Ilonka
http://kreativgeschwafel.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

your background looks great

Heather Robinson said...

Oh, man, I love this piece! It is so whimsical and alive. Thanks for the link to the great site!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Lisa - I love this! It's so fun and full of detail and texture! Thanks for the inspiration! Marva