Monday, January 28, 2008

2am scrapbooking

Isn't that what every artist does at 2am? I actually prefer to be sleeping at 2am, but apparently my body has other ideas. Oh well, might as well take advantage of the free time and the peace and quiet to boot.
Like ATC's I find myself NEEDING to put words on each page, not necessarily journaling anything, cause I'm not a journaling kinda gal. Not scrapbook kinda journaling anyways. Stamps are sure coming in handy with this. However, I did remember that I had some awesome stencils that I picked up at a convention in the Stampers Anonymous booth a few years back. I think I really need to pick up a few more of these cause they sure can add alot to any piece and they're so simple to use.

2 comments:

di said...

Very nice pages - I really like the black and white - with just one punchof color - and I love black and white photos.

Rustic Path Gardens said...

Hmmmm, I was just finally going to sleep at 2am but I totally understand. When the body has other ideas...sleep is certainly evasive. Glad you could get creative and make some wonderful goodies. They look great!