Sunday, November 30, 2008

An ATC


Just playing around a bit tonight. I worked on a canvas too, but thats not ready to be shown yet, so you'll just have to make due with this. LOL It's been a long time since I've used a stamp as a focal point on an atc, or much of anything else for that matter, so it was a nice change. I have found that I am starting to miss the simplicity of the stamping and ATC's and smaller mediums. So you may see more of this kind of thing from me in the near future.
I've also joined a new yahoo group called 4x6 Expressions, which is all about trading Mail Art postcards, so I'm excited about that. Any time anyone wants to trade mail art postcards, just holler! I love the idea of sending art through the mail w/o any type of packaging so that every one whose path it crosses gets to enjoy it!

No comments: