Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Technique Junkies

For several years now I've subscribed to a wonderful newsletter called The Technique Junkies. Every other month I'd get a newsletter in my snail mail box, just chalk full of different new techniques or old techniques taken and tweaked a bit. This year because of my space issues I've opted to just get the online subscription instead of having a hard copy mailed to me, but it's the same newsletter either way.
This month Pat Huntoon, the owner and editor and creator (along with her "team") of this newsletter has taken to heart the fact that our economy is hurting and that having to buy supplies us stampers don't already have is a hard thing to do. All of the techniques are basic stamp, ink and paper type techniques, yet they're still just as wonderful as ones in past issues.
If you've never gotten one of these newsletters and are interested, if you go to The Technique Junkies Website, you can find out more information on it. Right now through the end of the month of February she's even running a special price for the hard copy for this year.
I'm not affiliated other than just a happy customer and I happen to think Pat is a wonderful, driven, talented, hard working person who deserves success!