Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zendala


I was browsing the Internet trying to find a site that would show my daughter what zentangles were. Came across a site that had what's called Zendala's, which is basically the same thing, just round. My daughter is very talented but said she couldn't do one of these. So I thought if I showed her I could do one, no matter how pathetic it looks LOL that maybe she'd give it a try. We found a you tube video showing someone doing one of these, it's basically a doodle, anyone can doodle.

2 comments:

Rustic Path Gardens said...

That's great Lisa! I didn't know there were Zendalas. I'm going to have to try this also. Hmmmm... great project for today since it raining. :)

Rustic Path Gardens said...

Lisa...you inspired me. Check out my blog.
http://rusticpathgardens.blogspot.com