Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Auction Donation



My son's school is having a Fall Festival Fundraiser next week and we're doing a silent auction this year as part of our festivities. So I'm donating this, I guess you could call it a treasure box. It's an 8x10x4 inch silver box with a lid that has a 4x6 inch frame top that lifts off. So I took a 4x6 canvas and painted and collaged it. I also accented the box a bit itself to match the canvas. I think there may be a little girl or two that might fancy this, what do you think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous, and the little girl in me would definately be bidding for it, it's really beautiful. Hope it raises loads of money, cos it should!!!
Kaz :-)

Karin said...

This is absolutely stunning, I love it. Hope it fetches a good price. :o)

Lori Bartel {aka.. blossom} said...

I'm sure there will be many who would love to have this piece of art. Just thought I'd pop over from MMCA and say hello :)

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely fabulous. You should have one of those in the gallery to sell!!!

Chris in Oz said...

I'm only 5 feet tall, do I fit into the 'little category' 'cos I'd love it for myself. Your work is stunning.

Heather Robinson said...

This is stunning...sure wish I could be there to bid on it. The colours are so rich and gorgeous!

My Paper World said...

This is just so beautiful!