Sunday, October 7, 2007

So very excited!!




I now have 2 pieces of art for sale hanging in one of the art gallery stores down town Lake Geneva. I was so thrilled when I brought them in that he loved them and wanted to sell them for me. One is the Aspen Leaf canvas and the other is my Blue Bird canvas. It's very surreal to go into the store and see your own artwork w/ your name and a price you'd never thought to ask for on it. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that they actually sell, how kewl would that be!!!


5 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

Good luck! Love your stuff-especially the bluebird and housework ones! I'd be honored if you visited my blog.

Jodi said...

Go girl! What a thrill this must be for you ~ anxious to hear how it goes!

Name: Roberta said...

Ohhh Lisa... I LOVE the stuff you've done the last week or so... haven't had time to check things out lately...very cool stuff!! Hey, good luck on the sale of your pics at the gallery!! Hope they go fast and you get more there soon too! I finished my Hollywood Glamour torso this weekend...check it out on my blog. *S*

Rustic Path Gardens said...

Beautiful work Lisa! Glad to see another artist in Lake Geneva!!!

I'd be thrilled if you visited my blog:
http://rusticpathgardens.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I especially like the bird with the eggs.