Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Avoiding Housework


Ok I'm supposed to be shampooing the carpet and this was supposed to be just a quick little art project before I started doing my house work. However, we know how little art projects can some times take longer than anticipated. First I couldn't get the bkgrd just right, layers and layers and layers later, I was happy with it. Then I couldn't remember the housework saying I wanted to use so then I had to surf the net, still didn't find it but this one will do. Then of course I had to print it out and find the right size and the right font. But finally I now have it done and I have about 45 minutes left to get the carpet shampooed.......hmmm I wonder if thats enough time? Can't be late for my lunch date yanno, gotta have my priorities! Hee Hee!!

4 comments:

K said...

love this! the art is beautiful and the words are great!

Inka said...

This is fabulous.... how did you get the texture? I just love everything about it and I think you must have your priorities straight to come up with this ...lol

Jodi said...

I want this!! This is my new favorite slogan -- ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous, and the carpet can be shampooed anytime!! lol
love it.
Kaz :-)