Sunday, November 4, 2007

Special Laminate Tag


This very special tag is done on a 3.5x5 inch Laminate counter top sample. The reason this tag is so special is because it's done for a good friend of mine whose mother past away last month. When she went through her moms things she found several pictures of her mom when she was younger and this is one of them. I of course asked if she'd allow me to use them in my art which she was happy to let me do. She did however ask me to create something for her and her sisters using this particular picture. This is the first thing I've come up with, I'll show her tomorrow and see what she says.

2 comments:

Eastjewels said...

Lisa...your tag is just beautiful, I am sure your friend and sisters will just love it. I also have a lot of laminate samples that I use for tags, they are great for tags and usually have great colors.
Linda

Lindart said...

great tag - very special for your friend! I love the rest of you blog as well - especially the gothic arch with the bird. I must start doing these!!