Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Start of Kellie's Scrapbook


Okay, okay, I know I've said repeatedly that I don't scrapbook. However, with subject matter this beautiful, how can I not? Actually this is a project that I got the idea for last summer. Kellie is forever taking pictures of herself and also doing "photo shoots" with her friends and sisters. So I've got all these beautiful pictures of her. I have had them all printed in black and white. I've got an 8x8 scrapbook and am going to do each page in black and white with the exception of 1 color.

Of course since my other daughters are equally beautiful, and my son adorably handsome, you know there will be more scrapbooks in my future. *sigh*

2 comments:

Debbie Overton said...

Lisa, Super page. I love black and white...look forward to seeing more. Debbie

Jodi said...

I can't wait to see updates to this. It's a terrific page!! The black-n-white with a pop of color is a fantastic idea!